Innovators, you have a project in the
healthy ageing sector that you want to put forward?
PRESENT YOUR INNOVATION BY PARTICIPATING IN THE INNOVATION PITCHES!
AgeingFit promotes innovations dedicated to improving the everyday lives of older adults
and healthcare professionals and aiming at preventing age-related disorders.
by a jury of experts
- All applications will be reviewed by a jury (composed of high level representatives and international experts from public and private institutions, healthy ageing companies and investors) who will select the most innovative projects.
- The selected projects will have the opportunity to be presented during AgeingFit.
- The jury of selection will give feedback and advice to the applicants to help them develop their project.
- The selected candidates will benefit from a dedicated meeting space wihtin the exhibition area during the event.
- The pitchers will have a 5 min timeslot during AgeingFit to present and to highlight the most innovative aspects of their technology/product, business model and market strategy, in front of a jury of experts, potential partners and investors.
- The pitchers will receive valuable feedback and advice from the panel of experts.
- The most innovative project will be selected by the jury of experts and by the audience.
- The winner will be recognised during the 2nd day of AgeingFit as the most innovative project in Europe in the healthy ageing sector.
A 5-minute presentation timeslot in front of a jury of experts and an audience
Speed-mentoring from experts to boost the development of their project
An enhanced visibility among potential partners and investors
A dedicated meeting space at the heart of the AgeingFit exhibition
of their organisation in the final programme and on the event website
The possibility to win and be recognised as the most innovative organisation in the sector
AgeingFit is an event – more than just a trade fair – open to the international scene, with attentive organisers and highly committed partners. It is undeniably “The place to be” for all the players in the ageing well ecosystem, who are looking for a quality event where international experts and participants come together.
A strong pitch competition with a great promotion of the companies during the event but also on the web. It certainly requires preparation, but the results are so qualitative that it is worth it! Let’s pitch at AgeingFit!
The Innovation Pitches gave me the opportunity to share the main innovative solutions of the i-PROGNOSIS ecosystem based on early Parkinson’s Disease symptoms detection and early intervention in older adult’s everyday life, and allowed me to get in touch with potential business, research and financial partners from the healthy ageing sector across Europe and beyond.