Innovators, you have a project in the
healthy ageing sector that you want to put forward?
PRESENT YOUR INNOVATION BY PARTICIPATING IN THE INNOVATION PITCHES!
AgeingFit promotes innovations dedicated to improving the everyday lives of older adults
and healthcare professionals and aiming at preventing age-related disorders.
with the application form
To apply, the candidate must:
- Develop a new product/service
- Be registered to AgeingFit
- Fill out the application form and send it to the AgeingFit organisers
by a jury of experts
- All applications will be reviewed by a jury (composed of high level representatives and international experts from public and private institutions, healthy ageing companies and investors) who will select the most innovative projects.
- The selected projects will have the opportunity to be presented during AgeingFit.
- The jury of selection will give feedback and advice to the applicants to help them develop their project.
- The selected candidates will benefit from a dedicated meeting space within the exhibition area during the event.
- The pitchers will have a 5 min timeslot during AgeingFit to present and to highlight the most innovative aspects of their technology/product, business model and market strategy, in front of a jury of experts, potential partners and investors.
- The pitchers will receive valuable feedback and advice from the panel of experts.
- The most innovative project will be selected by the jury of experts and by the audience.
- The winner will be recognised during the 2nd day of AgeingFit as the most innovative project in Europe in the healthy ageing sector.
A 5-minute presentation timeslot in front of a jury of experts and an audience
Speed-mentoring from experts to boost the development of their project
An enhanced visibility among potential partners and investors
A dedicated meeting space at the heart of the AgeingFit exhibition
of their organisation in the final programme and on the event website
The possibility to win and be recognised as the most innovative organisation in the sector
“The AgeingFit conference has been a great opportunity to have so many collaborative conversations with other outstanding innovations and organisations working in healthy ageing. We’re delighted to have won the gold prize for the most innovative project in Europe and the collaborative conversations that have been generated, we’re excited for the 2024 AgeingFit conference!”
“Presenting our UKRI-backed project at AgeingFit was a truly productive experience, especially given the event’s highly relevant audience. From investors to developers, our introduction to France’s silver economy was accelerated, further bolstered by our silver medal win. On behalf of Gokhan and the WeWALK team, I reiterate our gratitude to AgeingFit and UKRI’s Healthy Ageing Challenge for facilitating such an enjoyable experience. Indeed, we are now better equipped to support our international visually impaired community.”
“AgeingFit was a great opportunity to reach an international audience and talk about Peoplehood. The pitching process was fully supported throughout and the whole process was helpful and informative.”
AgeingFit is an event – more than just a trade fair – open to the international scene, with attentive organisers and highly committed partners. It is undeniably “The place to be” for all the players in the ageing well ecosystem, who are looking for a quality event where international experts and participants come together.
A strong pitch competition with a great promotion of the companies during the event but also on the web. It certainly requires preparation, but the results are so qualitative that it is worth it! Let’s pitch at AgeingFit!