Every week the AgeingFit team will share news about new participants, supporters and exhibitors.
The AAL Programme will participate in AgeingFit 2018
We are most honoured to count the AAL Programme among the attendees at AgeingFIT 2018. Their delegates will be present in the exhibition area, and we will have the pleasure to hear them speak in the conference session dedicated to Ambient Assisted Living solutions (“How can actors in the Silver market increase the potential profitability of innovations like AAL?” – Feb.6th – 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM).
They will be speaking at the conference
- Francisco Bartolo, Public Affairs, Sonae, PT (How can we improve food product marketing to fight senior malnourishment? Feb. 7th | 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM )
- Lee Omar, CEO, Red Ninja Studio, UK (What are the challenges of designing tomorrow’s caring institutions? Feb. 7th | 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM)
- Liz Ashall-Payne, CEO, ORCHA, UK (What are the best collaborative practices for pharmas, tech start-ups and academic teams for the treatment of chronic conditions? Feb. 6th | 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM )
- Geert Houben, CEO, Cubigo, BE (How can we promote the use of Information and Communication Technologies to better understand the needs of the ageing population? Feb. 6th | 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM)
- Patrizia d’Alessio, Founder & CEO, AISA Therapeutics, IT (What are the best collaborative practices for pharmas, tech start-ups and academic teams for the treatment of chronic conditions? Feb. 6th | 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM)
They support AgeingFit 2018
Many thanks to our last Supporters for joining us to AgeingFit 2018: RESAH, 3D Print Santé, Biotech Info, Logement Seniors, Welfare Tech and more.