What are the current proposed business models for prevention products and solutions?
- Executive Director, Nutrition+HealthCARE (Connecting Advocacy, Regulatory, Empathy): created global advisory services to share the passion for healthy aging, consumer and patient care. Making personalized/ specialized/ clinical nutrition, microbiome product development, profiling & advocacy strategies sustainable.
- Global Business Director Medical Nutrition @ Dr.Schär (Italy)
- Past lead roles in healthcare advocacy, regulatory, safety, quality, health economics/reimbursement (Nestlé Health Science, L’Oréal, Abbott, Roche);
NIH Visiting Fellow (molecular cancer virology), US-FDA pharmacologist
- Long-standing recognition leading global/regional working groups;
on governing, scientific advisory & editorial boards (IS_MIRRI 21; SGE/SSN; RAPS EAC; ISDI; MNI) & faculty (RAPS Convergence)
- Publishing (books, articles) & presenting across the globe: healthy longevity, disease-related malnutrition, microbiome, food-drug
continuum, global convergence, multi-stakeholders & policymaking
- Board Certifications in Pharmacy, Toxicology (PhD, DABT), Regulatory Affairs (RAC). Distinguished Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) Fellow