The safety of our participants is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and we will follow all government guidelines for indoor events. A valid COVID vaccine pass is required to attend the event.
We remain confident in our ability to safely host AgeingFit in Lille on March 1st & 2nd.
Committed to your health and safety:
We are committed to provide you with the best and safest conditions and we will follow the health charter for event organisers:
- Implementation of a systematic control system for the COVID vaccine pass at the entrance of the event.
- Reinforced cleaning and hygiene measures with disinfection of contact points.
- Face masks are compulsory in all spaces of the event.
- Hand-sanitiser is available at the entrance of the event, in conferences rooms and exhibition area as well as in catering areas.
- Food and beverage will be served following the French government latest guidelines.
- 100% fresh air supply with filtration throughout the building.
All participants will be required to:
- Present a valid COVID vaccine pass:
- A COVID vaccine pass (complete initial vaccination scheme (1 or 2 doses depending on your vaccine) + booster dose included)
- A certificate of recovery
- Between 11 days and 4 months if you don’t have your initial vaccination scheme
- Unlimited after 11 days if you had your initial vaccination scheme
- A certificate of contraindication for vaccination
We advise you to download the app “TOUS ANTICOVID” and scan your QR codes (both vaccination and certificate of recovery). The app will indicate the duration of your certificate.
Please note that a negative RT-PCR or antigen test will not be sufficient to access the event.
- Adhere to French government and local guidance before and during the conference.
- Wear a mask in accordance with all applicable health guidelines.
- Engage in appropriate physical distancing and hygiene practices.
- Not to attend the conference if you are ill, actively experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive. If this is your case, you will have the possibility to benefit from your pass in digital format or to give it to a colleague.
- Notify a member of AgeingFit if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, in accordance with current contact tracing advice health authorities.