Applying to the “Innovation Pitches” is free of charge and open to all organisations that have an innovative product/technology/service/care organisation to present.
Jury & Selection:
- Applications will be reviewed by a jury of experts according to the following criteria: Strength of the team, potential of the organisation, interest of use regarding the market, competitive advantages, and business model.
- All candidates will be informed if they have been selected or not in due time (approximately one month before the event).
- Selected candidates will have a 5-minute pitch during the pitch session and will also benefit from advice and feedback from experts.
- The most innovative project(s) will be awarded by the AgeingFit jury.
Applications which fail to conform to the Eligibility and/or Terms & Conditions will not be processed.
- To apply, please note that you must be registered for AgeingFit.
- Only type-written, complete applications must be processed.
- Please follow the instructions regarding the word numbers.
- Applications must be completed in English.
- Online Applications must be submitted by November 30th, 2022.
- By applying, the applicant agrees that certain information may be published on the AgeingFit website and/or in the final programme.