January 30th, 2019
9:00 am – 12:30 pm
SEAS 2 Grow annual event
During AgeingFit 2019, SEAS 2 Grow partners are meeting and hosting their annual event on January 30th.
- Focus on the work done so far:
Effectiveness of the cross-border accelerator Age tech, Living Lab Method, Strategic Guide and Market Study
Feedback from supported companies.
- Discussion about the central topics of our project: Housing, Independent Living and Living Lab.
The annual event is also a unique moment for meeting entrepreneurs, innovators, representatives of care institutions and health professionals around a booming but not so easy market to enter.
ABOUT SEAS 2 GROW
SEAS 2 Grow is an Interreg 2 Seas Project which will set-up a proactive Silver Economy ecosystem accelerating the delivery of technological and social innovations for the 2 Seas market, by providing new tools, methods and services for all stakeholders involved in the Silver Economy (companies, local authorities, seniors, health institutions).
This project is targeting 4 countries (Belgium, United Kingdom, France and the Netherlands ) and is focused on:
- Helping startups and SMEs to develop their product and services abroad thanks to the organisation of multiple call for projects in each of the 4 countries. Each company selected will receive a set of services corresponding to their needs
- Building a common market on the Silver Economy including a Strategic Guide, novel finance models & a Strategic Action Plan
- Providing steps for both supply and demand actors to consider when innovating in the Silver Economy sector in the 4 countries
- Working on a sustainable business model for a cross-border Silver Economy innovation accelerator aiming on helping startups and SMEs after the end of the project