HOW TO GET TO NICE?
Nice is connected to all the great European cities by a huge motorway networks.
The city is accessible through the A8 motorway, called “La Provençale”, running from Aix-en-Provence to the West to the Italian border on the East.
There are five exits from the motorway to reach all parts of Nice :
- Exit n°50 : Promenade des Anglais
- Exit n°51 : Saint-Augustin / aéroport
- Exit n°52 : Saint-Isidore
- Exit n°54 : Nice nord
- Exit n°55 : Nice est
Car-parks all around Nice offer a total of 19 000 spaces.
From the A8 motorway “La Provençale”, take exit n°50 then Nice Centre, la Promenade des Anglais and follow the signs “Acropolis”.
The national railway system provides rapid and express trains (TGV, carail) connecting the French Riviera with all parts of France and all major cities in Europe.
The TGV Méditerranée high-speed train links Paris and Nice in five hours and thirty minutes.
- A “car-train” service links to the major French cities: vehicles are transported at the same time as their owners who travel in couchettes.
- The French railway company (SNCF) also offers “train + hôtel” packages with departures from major French cities which include the return train journey and ahotel room in Nice.
Please contact the SNCF to book your train tickets : www.sncf.fr
From the train station, take the streetcar at the “Thiers” stop towards “Pasteur” and stop at “Acropolis”.
The Nice Côte d’Azur airport is France’s largest after Paris, having served 12 million passengers with 108 direct destinations and 62 regular airlines flying to 37 countries.
The Nice Côte d’Azur airport daily links the main European cities, Northern Africa, Middle East and the American continent.
For complete information: +33 (0) 820 423 333 (€0,12 /min)
Check out the list of airlines and destinations from Nice, schedules in real time: www.nice.aeroport.fr
From the airport, take the bus n°98 until the “Cathédrale Vieille-Ville” stop, then the streetcar towards “Pasteur” and stop at “Acropolis”