AgeingFit’s business convention is the most efficient way to identify and connect with potential business, research and financial partners.
TO KEY-DECISION MAKERS
TODAY’S INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES
FROM A BALANCED SELECTION OF ACTORS FROM THE MEDICAL DEVICES AND NUTRITION INDUSTRIES, ACADEMIA, NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE AND RETIREMENT HOMES
To find the perfect match for your senior health project
The business convention enables AgeingFit’s participants to meet each other during 30-minute pre-qualified one-to-one meetings organized upfront the event. Thanks to an online platform create your own profile displaying information on your product and service portfolio and the type of collaborations you are currently looking for.
Few weeks before the event access other participant’s profiles and start to select the most relevant structures to meet during the event. Once the selection is done, you can send meeting requests to the organizations of your interest. Participants are free to accept or decline the meeting requests they receive, this way you will only meet the participants of higher relevance for you.
At your arrival onsite, print out your schedule including meeting’s time and location and go to your first meeting. A ring bells every 30 minutes to invite you to move to your next meeting.
- Freely manage your agenda : meetings will be scheduled according to your availabilities
- Search and bookmark companies of interest to make follow-up easier
- Send requests to meet other delegates, accept or decline requests from other delegates
- Let the system schedule a time and place for all your accepted requests
- View the individual schedules of your company colleagues
- Include colleagues as participants in your one-to-one meetings at any time
- Receive notifications of agenda’s modifications and new meeting requests through email during the event
- Enhance your company visibility : Complete your participant’s profile to promote your product and services and to inform the other participants about the type of collaborations you are looking for