The AgeingFIT 2019 conference programme is designed to address the main issues of the senior care market and aims at creating exchanges between: entrepreneurs, industrials and investors as well as caregivers, researchers, associations and regulatory authorities.
The 2019 programme is structured around 5 tracks addressing the challenges of the fast-paced elder-care economy and markets.
Managing the loss of autonomy of the ageing population in Europe: How can we sustain a virtuous circle of growth in the silver care market?
TRACK 1: Exploring the European senior care market
- Financing innovation in the senior care market: What are the recent trends and who are the new players?
- Which impact have European funding programs had so far on the innovation projects of the senior health economy actors?
- Advancing interoperability between healthcare systems to enhance elder care coordination: Case studies of European developments
#financing #interoperability #patientjourney
TRACK 2: Connected healthy ageing
- How are the data generated by IoT in the ageing context accelerating knowledge, quality of care and innovation?
- Telecoaching as a preventive approach for elderly people: How is it disrupting the landscape of telehealth?
- Case studies of the internationalisation process from the sector of ICT & dependency:
What are the main drivers and constraints senior care entrepreneurs face today to scale up through internationalisation?
#data #telecoaching #internationalisation
TRACK 3: Innovative nutrition for healthy ageing
- Which opportunities for value creation do nutrition companies have on the senior market?
- Going back to the plain meaning of nutrition: Which innovative services combining diet and physical activity for healthy ageing?
- What are the most recent evolutions in EFSA indications relating to healthy ageing products?
#marketing #physicalactivity #regulation
TRACK 4: Innovation in nursing home equipment and services
- How are nursing homes purchasing capacities dedicated to innovative equipment evolving in different European regions?
- How to improve elderly patient care in nursing homes with teleconsultation and telemedicine?
TRACK 5: Innovation in home care
- Hundreds of living labs but how many adapted homes really available?
- How to involve family caregivers and the elderly people in order to ease acceptancy and effective use of the technology?
- Smart city: Which challenges and opportunities in designing age-friendly solutions?
#homeautomation #usereducation #autonomy