|03rd February,2017||12 am||Track 1|
February 3rd, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Many seniors are interested in becoming involved in research projects which target the healthy ageing market. However, when it comes to involving more dependent seniors or those affected by cognitive decline, their participation is more complex. Whether collaborative research involving seniors is effective or not depends a lot on the expected outcome, the techniques used (such as narrative interviews, focus groups or surveys) and the research framework. How can we overcome the challenges encountered and obtain the best results from these collaborations? We will hear how our panelists dealt with similar issues, which strategies they applied and the outcomes.
- Roggeman Geert, Director, OCMW, BE
- Epstein Monique, Director, E-Seniors Association, FR
- Cesaroni Francesca, Project Coordinator, COOSS Marche s, IT
- Urdaneta Elena, Research Director, Basque Culinary Center, ES
- Moderator: Connolly Anne, General Manager, IRISH SMART EXCHANGE, IE